- What details was Ranjeet about to enter?
- What is ‘personal information’?
- What other details might be considered ‘personal’?
- What does Kui mean when she says, “Ranjeet is about to send his details across the entire ocean”?
- What does Kui mean when she says “all who view the information may not be true friends”?
- What is the best alternative suggested to Ranjeet rather than entering his full name?
- Do you think the same advice should apply when using other devices such as mobile phones or game consoles?
Welcome to the carnival
- When are some times that you need to give someone your name or phone number?
- Are you ever asked to give your details on the internet? when?
- What do you think happens to your details when you type them into a website?
- What did Ranjeet cross out on his permission slip?
- What two reasons does Ming give Ranjeet why it is okay to give Miss Finny his details?
- How does Tama know Mr Gurnard?
- What details does Squid ask Sprat for?
- Why do you think Hector didn’t enter Squid’s competition?
- Why did Ming tell Tama to zap the big screen?
It's a serious game
- Why did Squid want Hector and his friends to enter their personal details on the computer?
- How did Squid already have Sprat’s personal information?
- Why did Ming tell Hector he shouldn’t be giving Tama’s personal details to people he didn’t know?
- Why was it okay for Tama to give his personal details to Mr. Gurnard, but not to Squid?
- Why did Ming struggle with her decision to play chess?
The Info Gang
- Why was Hector sad at the beginning of the episode?
- Why did Constable Solosolave reward Tama with a Puffy Bank?
- What advice did Kui give to Hector?
- Why did Constable Solosolave give Hector a medal at the end of the episode?