Important information for Adults
Information for Students
What is a virus?
- Write the questions and answers
- What did the BTN Handwashing story explain?
- What year did Dr Semmelweis realise that handwashing was important for our health?
- What famous nurse supported Dr Semmelweis’ views about handwashing?
- What is another word for germs?
- What did the experiment in the BTN story show?
- How many seconds should you wash your hands for?
- What are good handwashing practices? Write step-by-step instructions.
- Why are countries releasing videos about hand hygiene?
- What did you learn from the BTN Handwashing story?
- In your own words, explain what social distancing is.
- How is it different to self-isolating?
- Give some examples of social distancing.
- What is the government doing to reduce the amount of contact people have with each other?
- Why is social distancing important?
- The idea with social distancing is it flattens the curve. What does that mean?
- Schools that are still open are taking precautions to keep students safe. Give an example.
- How can you stay connected to family and friends while social distancing?
- Create a diagram or graphic that communicates the importance of social distancing.
- How are you feeling about coronavirus? Share your thoughts with a friend or family member.