- Briefly summarise the BtN Devil Island story.
- The Tasmanian devil is a native Australian marsupial. True or false?
- Name the disease that is wiping out the Tasmanian devil.
- What makes this type of cancer unusual? How is it spread?
- What are zoos doing to try and help save the Tasmanian devil from extinction?
- What Tasmanian island will become home to 10 specially selected Tasmanian devils?
- Briefly describe what sorts of tests the devils had to pass to be selected by Taronga Zoo.
- What questions needed to be considered regarding the relocation of devils to Maria Island?
- The Tasmanian devil is currently classified as:
b. Endangered c. Vulnerable
- Name three facts you learnt watching this story.