- What are some of the disadvantages of the space suits being used at the moment?
- How is the Biosuit different to the old ones?
- How does the body change in the weightlessness of space?
- On a mission to Mars that takes about two and a half years, you wouldl come back with the hip bones of a ____.
- How does osteoporosis affect bones?
- How does the suit help prevent it?
- The pretend spaceship shown in the BtN story is called the ___.
- Illustrate an aspect of the story.
- What do you understand more clearly since watching the story?
- Create an illustration that shows the different parts of a space suit and the fuction each performs.
- Investigate aspects of daily life in space and how they are different to life on Earth. THnk about eating, sleeping, exercising and relaxing.
- How is the human body affected by weightlessness? What effect does it have on bones and muscles; sense of taste; the unprotected body?
- Investigate the type of health problems astronauts have had in the past. What changes have been made to overcome the health problems?
- Investigate some of the challenges astronauts face living in a microgravity environment. What are some solutions to the problems?
- Design your ideal space suit. Highlight the design features that make t function well as a space suit.