- What was the main point of the story?
- List some holiday souvenirs that aren’t allowed into Australia.
- What does it mean to declare something when you arrive in Australia?
- Who checks the items that you declare when you arrive at an Australian airport?
- Why does Australia have strict rules about what you can and can’t bring into the country?
- What would happen if there was an outbreak of a disease in Australia?
- It is _________ to bring endangered species from other countries into Australia.
- What are some of the penalties that people face if they are caught bringing illegal items into Australia?
- Make a list of some of the unusual things confiscated by customs that were part of the museum
exhibition. Explain why you think these items were confiscated.
- Illustrate an aspect of the Illegal Souvenirs BtN story.