- Briefly summarise the BtN story.
- Describe the job of a conductor.
- Which one does a conductor hold?
- What sorts of things does the conductor control?
- Many conductors know how to play lots of the instruments in the orchestra. True or false?
- Why do conductors need to have a good `ear’?
- What advice did Andrew give Tash about conducting?
- Andrew describes the baton as `an extension of your __________’.
- Describe some of the challenges of conducting.
- What do you now know about conducting since watching the BtN story?