Brain is like a muscle
Magic of mistakes
Power of yet
World of Neurons
Putting it together
- Why does Mojo want to leave school?
- Can you sometimes relate to how Mojo is feeling?
- What does Katie say to Mojo to convince him not to leave?
- Do you think Mojo can become smarter? Why or why not?
- What subject do you feel frustrated by sometimes?
- Can you see yourself becoming smarter in that subject? How?
- What does the quote from the video mean to you?
- How can we learn from our mistakes? Talk about a specific or recent example.
- If you were building a robot and kept "failing,” what would you do?
- What should you do if you are stuck on a project, math problem, or other learning?
- Think of a time you were afraid to ask for help. Why did you feel afraid?
- Why is the word "yet" so powerful?
- Think of a "yet" moment in your life and discuss it.
- What are neurons and how do we make connections between our neurons?
- Think of an example where you made some new connections in your brain. What were you doing?
- What can you do this week to make some new connections? Set one specific goal.
- What does it feel like when something is too challenging? Is it wrong that we feel this way?
- What kind of attitude should we take on when facing a challenge, and why is that important?
- When taking on a challenge, it's okay to ask for help or to take a break to reflect, like Mojo did! Does this mean we aren't growing our brain anymore?