- Before telescopes were invented, how did astronomers study the stars?
- How are radio telescopes different to optical telescopes?
- Draw and label a diagram to show how a radio telescope works.
- Fill in the missing words. The huge white dish is an __________ that collects _______.
- What do radio telescopes help astronomers learn?
- What is the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) telescope?
- If Australia is chosen as the site for the SKA telescope, what impact will it have on astronomy in Australia?
- What are three facts that you learnt?