Return to the remote learning menu
Remote Learning: Discovery
This week we are going to be learning all about Banks.
Welcome to our Term Four topic - Money Doesn't Grow on Trees! This term we will be exploring:
- The history of money, around the world and throughout Australia's history.
- Australian Coins, their symbols and how they are made.
- Australian Notes, the famous people on them and their special properties.
- Credit Cards, advantages and disadvantages.
- Budgets - What are they? Who uses them? How can they help manage money?
- Banks and bank accounts.
- The future of money - from contactless payments to cryptocurrency, what will the future hold?
- Financial literacy - making sensible and sustainable choices with money.
- Careers - how can we earn money!
You can improve your typing skills, and learn about our discovery topics at the same time! Choose a topic below, and let your fingers fly!
Try your luck at the banking Kahoot! - Good Luck!
Choose a BTN segment below to watch, answer the questions and share your work with your classroom teacher.